Bankruptcy Information Forms

Click on the Links Below to Complete a Series of Questions to File Your Case

Bookmark this page so its easy to return to

Contact Information

General information 1A

Income 1B

Monthly budget

Household Inventory  

Motor Vehicles

Real Estate  

Statement of Financial Affairs

Self-Employment Income Profit and Loss Statement

If you have self-employment income, you must complete a profit and loss statement for each of the past six months. Print six copies of this form this form and enter your self-employment revenues and any business expenses, deduct expenses from revenue to calculate your net self-employment income for the month.  

Complete the Required Credit Counseling Course

Before we file your case, the court rules require you to compete a credit counseling course. 

It takes about 30 minutes and at the end of the course you must call the course provider to answer a few questions. 

At the end of the call, the provider will send a certificate of completion to us which we will file with the court when we file your case.

Here is a ilnk to the course provider's website. There is a charge of $15.00 to take the course. to take the "First Course"

Obtain a CMA If You Own a Home

Trustees Require a CMA

If you own a home, all trustees require a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to verify the value of your home.

Realtors Provide a CMA as a Marketing Service

A Realtor can provide a CMA and will do so at no charge to you as a marketing service.

Contact the Realtor and tell him or her you are considering selling your home and need an estimate of sale price before you can decide. If your home is in foreclosure, the Realtor will be able to see that information and may ask you about it. You can tell him or her you may be forced to sell the property and may want to list it for sale but you need a value.

Recommended Realtor

We recommend Robert Dekanski of RE/Max Realtors. He works all over the State. He can be reached by phone at tel: 888-218-0953.

The CMA Must contain the following:

  • Written on the Real Estate Broker's Letterhead (Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams etc)
  • A statement that the realtor actually visited the property and evaluated to condition of the home including a brief description of the condition (for example, needs a roof, or needs repairs or is in perfect condition etc.)
  • A brief description of the property (for example: 3 bedroom, 2 bath, single family home)
  • A recommended listing price or sale price (this could be a range if necessary)
  • Attach to this letter a list of comparable homes sold and listed for sale.
  • Send the letter and attachments in PDF format.
  • NOTE: A link from the Realtor to a list of comparable homes IS NOT ACCEPTABLE to the trustee. It must be a letter addressed to you stating the value.

Submit the Following Documents To Us Required for Filing Your Case

The trustee requires the following documents for your case. All documents must be submitted to us in pdf format

We cannot accept paper documents and we cannot accept photos of documents from your phone. 

Please submit the documents through the private secure link we sent you in an email.

If you don't have a scanner at home or access to one at work, download the CamScanner app which is free for both Andoid and iOS phones and use your phone's camera to made pdf files and email them to us. You can download it here.

  • Tax returns for most recent two years (if tax returns were not required to be filed, click here for a form to complete stating no tax returns reqruied.
  • Bank statements for all accounts (checking and savings) for previous three months.
  • Auto insurance policy declarations page.
  • Pay stubs frorm all jobs for all people filing the bankruptcy for the prior six (6) months.
  • If you collect social security, a copy of the letter you received at the end of last year stating your monthly benefit amount.
  • Copy of any pension or retirement account statements
  • If you own a home: (i) copy of deed; (ii) copy of most recent mortgage statement; (iii) copy of declaraitons page of home owners insurance.
  • If you own a home, you must contact a realtor to get what is commonly known as a CMA (competitive market analysis) to establish the value of your home. Trustees require a CMA prepared by a realtor who walks through the property and provides a written assessment of the value with based upon an attached list of comparable properties. Click this link to get a check list and sample CMA to provide to your realtor.

Please submit the documents through the private secure link we sent you in an email.

We cannot accept paper documents dropped off at the office or sent through the mail. We only accept pdf files of each document.

Once we review all of the items above, we may realize the need for additional information or documentation. If so, we will ask you for them and will need them within 24 hours.

We know its stressful and how much work this is but just think about how good you're going to feel when you're debt free!

Copyright 2021 - Dublin Packard

Any testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter  

Designated A Debt Relief Agency Under U.S.C. 528  

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Todd Murphy Law and the user or browser.